ISCA ANNUAL CONFERENCE NOVEMBER 6-8, 2022
The Iowa School Counselor Association invites you to join K-12 counselors, administrators, graduate students, and education professionals at HyVee Hall in the Iowa Events Center in Des Moines, IA, November 6-8, for the 2022 ISCA Conference: “#StrongerTogether.” If you sell to the school counselor market, or want college student referrals, you can’t afford to miss the opportunity to exhibit at ISCA’s annual conference.
Your support as an exhibitor at of the Iowa School Counselor Association (ISCA) and its members, through a conference sponsorship, enables you to speak directly with nearly 700 school counselor and educational professionals that attend the ISCA conference each year.
Electrical, telephone, and audiovisual are not included in the registration fee. Please click here to order from the Iowa Events Center for any additional booth needs Space is very limited; early reservations are recommended. Booths are assigned on a first come, first served basis. Click here for this year's exhibit hall map.
Standard Exhibit Booth: $500
Premium Exhibit Booth: $750
Each booth includes:
- One draped and skirted table with two chairs.
- One full conference registration for your company rep.
- Company/organization listing on the ISCA conference website and in the conference program given to every attendee.
- Link to your company/organization website from conference website.
Please note that details of the additional benefits for the Premium Exhibit Booth can be found in the Sponsor & Exhibit Guide.
Lodging Information - Hilton Des Moines Downtown
Please click here to access ISCA's hotel reservation site or call 515-957-3000 and mention the Iowa School Counselor Association. The Hilton Downtown is located at 435 Park Avenue Des Moines, IA 50309, which is one block from the Conference Center and is connected to the conference site via the Skywalk.
For manual payments, please return with appropriate payment payable to ISCA and mail to:
6919 Vista Drive
West Des Moines, IA 50266
In accordance with the terms of the online reservation form, the organization above contracts for exhibit space and services offered by the 2022 ISCA conference, which will be held at the Iowa Events Center, in Des Moines, IA on Monday, November 7 (morning and afternoon) and Tuesday, November 8 (morning), 2022. Application must be received by October 1, 2022 to be listed on site materials.
* Cancellations - In the event written notification of intent to cancel is received by the exhibits coordinator by October 1, 2022, all sums paid by the exhibitor, less a fee of $100 per booth, will be refunded. No refunds will be granted after October 1, 2022. To view all cancellation policies please click here or go to "ISCA cancellation policies" under the conference tab